A blanket set has been designed to allow towing services to avoid complex immersion baths.
Towing services face new challenges as e-mobility grows. It is because in an accident, EVs' batteries can self-ignite for days, posing a higher risk.
Padtex Car Service Set
As the world shifts towards more sustainable energy solutions, electric cars have gained significant popularity. With the increase in the number of electric vehicles onthe road, the demand for car service specifically designed for electric cars has also risen.
A car service set for electric cars should prioritize the unique needs of these vehicles.
Padtex Car Service Set consists of 2 fire blankets which has been designed as a preventive measure for towing services and workshops to ensure safety during transportation and storage of crashed e-car.
When an e-car is involved in an accident (even if there are no visible indications) it should be packed into the Padtex Car Service Set blankets so if the battery ignites, the surrounding area remains protected, possible leakage of liquids and fire is controlled.
The set of fire blankets is:
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used several times, but it should be inspected in case the fire occurred to determine whether further use is possible
- Able to withstand extremely high temperature (up to 1300C)
- Large enough for SUVs and vans
- For securing electric vehicles in an accident
- Large enough for SUVs or vans
- Sustainable, re-usamble and environmentally friendly
- Set consists of: two blankets and an optional protective fleece
- Top blanket features straps, bottom blanket features metal fasteners
- Fire resistant to: constantly 1.000°C and peaks of 1.300°C
- Made by textile fire safety experts
Padtex Car Service Set Sizes
Service Set (XL)
EXTRA LARGE (XL)
How the PADTEX SERVICE SET works?
Spread out the bottom blanket and place on the trailer. Make sure metal buckles are laid flat.
Place vehicle on the trailer and secure front and back wheels.
Cover the vehicle with optional protective cover to ensure the top blanket doesn’t leave scratches.
Place the upper blanket over the vehicle. Straps must be on top.
Gradually fold the bottom blanket over the top blanket, pull the straps of the top blanket through the buckles on the bottom blanket and secure them.
The vehicle is wrapped securely. If it catches on fire, the surrounding area and the towing vehicle will be protected.